1- Djamel Djenouri, Roufaida Laidi, Youcef Djenouri, Ilangko Balasingham: Machine Learning for Smart Building Applications: Review and Taxonomy. ACM Comput. Surv. 52(2): 24:1-24:36 (2019).
2- Youcef Djenouri, Asma Belhadi, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin, Djamel Djenouri, Alberto Cano: A Survey on Urban Traffic Anomalies Detection Algorithms. IEEE Access 7: 12192-12205 (2019).
3- M Ringel, R Laidi, D Djenouri, Multiple Benefits through Smart Home Energy Management Solutions—A Simulation-Based Case Study of a Single-Family-House in Algeria and Germany, Energies 12 (8), 1537.
4- Nassima Merabtine, Djamel Djenouri, Djamel Eddine Zegour, Billel Boumessaidia, Abdelghani Boutahraoui: Balanced clustering approach with energy prediction and round-time adaptation in wireless sensor networks. IJCNDS 22(3): 245-274 (2019).
5- Youcef Djenouri, Zineb Habbas, Djamel Djenouri, Philippe Fournier-Viger: Bee swarm optimization for solving the MAXSAT problem using prior knowledge. Soft Comput. 23(9): 3095-3112 (2019).
6- Youcef Djenouri, Philippe Fournier-Viger, Jerry Chun-Wei Lin, Djamel Djenouri, Asma Belhadi: GPU-based swarm intelligence for Association Rule Mining in big databases. Intell. Data Anal. 23(1): 57-76 (2019).
7- N. Lasla, M. Doudou, D. Djenouri, A. Ouadjaout, C. ZIZOUA, Wireless Energy Efficient Occupancy-Monitoring System for Smart Buildings, Pervasive and Mobile Computing (Elsevier), Accepted 2019.
1- M Khiati, D Djenouri, Adaptive learning-enforced broadcast policy for solar energy harvesting wireless sensor networks Computer Networks (Elsevier) N 143, PP 263-274, Oct 2018.
2- Y. Djenouri, D. Djenouri, A. Belhadi, P. Fournier-Viger, J. Chun-Wei Lin, A. Bendjoudi, Exploiting GPU parallelism in improving bees swarm optimization for miing big transactional databases, Information Sciences (Elseivier), DOI: 10.1016/j.ins.2018.06.060, 2018.
3- Y. Djenouri, D. Djenouri, J.C Lin, A. Belhadi: “Frequent Itemset Mining in Big Data With Effective Single Scan Algorithms“. IEEE Access 6: 68013-68026 (2018).
1- FZ Djiroun, D Djenouri, “MAC Protocols with Wake-up Radio for Wireless Sensor Networks: A Review” IEEE Surveys and Tutorials, 19(1) pp 587-618, Jan 2017.
2- L Khelladi, D Djenouri, M Rossi, N Badache,” Efficient on-demand multi-node charging techniques for wireless sensor networks“, Computer Communications (Elsevier), 19(1) pp 587-618, Jan 2017.
3- D. Djenouri, M. Bagaa, “Energy-Aware Constrained Relay Node Deployment for Sustainable Wireless Sensor Networks“, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing, 2(1), pp 30-42, 2017, March 2017.
4- M. Bagaa, A. Chelli, D. Djenouri, T. Taleb, I. Balasingham, K. Kansaneng, “Optimal Placement of Relay Nodes Over Limited Positions in Wireless Sensor Networks“, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications Volume 16(4) ,April 2017.
1- M. Khiati, D. Djenouri, “ADABCAST: Adaptive broadcast approach for solar Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Networks“. WOCC 2017: 1-6
1- D. Djenouri, M. Bagaa, “Synchronization Protocols and Implementation Issues in Wireless Sensor Networks : A Review “ IEEE Systems Journal, 10(2): 617-627, June 2016.
2- A. Chelli, M. Bagaa, D. Djenouri, I. Balasingham, T. Taleb:” One-Step Approach for Two-Tiered Constrained Relay Node Placement in Wireless Sensor Networks“. IEEE Wireless Commun. Letters 5(4): 448-451 (2016).
3- M. Doudou, J.M. Barcelo, D. Djenouri, J.G. Vidal, A. Bouabellah, N. Badache “Game Theory Framework for MAC Parameter Optimization in Energy-Delay Constrained Sensor Networks“, ACM Transaction on Sensor Networks,12(2):pp 1-10:35, May 2016.
4- Messaoud Doudou, Djamel Djenouri, Jose M. Barcelo-Ordinas, Nadjib Badache, “Delay-efficient MAC protocol with traffic differentiation and runtime parameter adaptation for energy-constrained wireless sensor networks“, Wireless Netwwork (Springer), vol 22, num 2, pp 467-490, Feb 2016.
5- D. Djenouri, E. Karbab, S. Boulkaboul, A. Bagula,”Networked Wireless Sensors, Active RFID, and Handheld Devices for Modern Car Park Management“International Journal of Handheld Computing Research, Vol 6, Num 3, pp 33-45, 2016.
1- D.Djenouri, M. Bagaa, A. Chellli, and I. Balasingham. “Energy Harvesting Aware Minimum Spanning Tree for Survivable WSN with Minimum Relay Node Addition“. In the Proc. of the IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops, Dec, 2016.
2- D. Djenouri, M. Doudou, M.A. Kaffi, “An Oscillation-based Algorithm for Reliable Vehicle Detection with Magnetic Sensors“, 2016 The 2nd International Conference on Control, Automation and Robotics. IEEE ICCAR, April 2016.
3- A. Aoudjaout, N. Lasla, D. Djenouri, C. Zizoua, “On the Effect of Sensing-Holes in PIR-based Occupancy Detection Systems“, SensorNets, Rome, Italy, pp 175-180, Feb 2016.
1- M. Khiati, D.Djenouri.” BOD-LEACH: broadcasting over duty-cycled radio using LEACH clustering for delay/power efficient dissimilation in wireless sensor networks.” International Journal of Communication Systems, John Wiley \& Sons Ltd, 28(2), PP 296-308, January 2015.
2- Noureddine Lasla, Mohammed Younis, Abdelraouf Ouadjaout, Nadjib Badache: “An Effective Area-based Localization Algorithm for Wireless Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol.PP, no.99, pp.–, 2015.
3- Messaoud Doudou, Djamel Djenouri, Jose M. Barcelo-Ordinas, Nadjib Badache, “Delay-efficient MAC protocol with traffic differentiation and runtime parameter adaptation for energy-constrained wireless sensor networks“, Wireless Netwwork (Springer), Accepted, June 2015.
4- M. Bagaa, M. Younis, D. Djenouri, A. Derhab, N. Badache, “Distributed Low-Latency Data Aggregation Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks“, ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, Vol. 11, No. 3, Article 49, Publication date: April 2015.
1- Noureddine Lasla, Mohammed Younis, Abdelraouf Ouadjaout, Nadjib Badache: On optimal anchor placement for effecient area-based localization in wireless networks, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC),2015
2- ElMouatezbillah Karbab, Djamel Djenouri, Sahar Boulkaboul, Antoine Bagula”Car Park Management with Networked Wireless Sensors and Active RFID” Published in IEEE Electro/informatic conference (EIIT 2015), Naperville, IL, USA, May 2015.
3- Djamel Djenouri, Miloud Bagaa”A Variant of Connected Dominating Set in Unit Disk Graphs for Applications in Communication Networks ” Published in IEEE Electro/informatic conference (EIIT 2015), Naperville, IL, USA, May 2015.
4- Djamel Djenouri, Miloud Bagaa”Energy Harvesting Aware Relay Node Addition for Power-Efﬁcient Coverage in Wireless Sensor Networks ”
IEEE conference on Communications (IEEE ICC), London, UK, June 7-13, 2015.
- M.Doudou, D. Djenouri, N. Badache, A. Bouabdallah: Synchronous contention-based MAC protocols for delay-sensitive wireless sensor networks: A review and taxonomy. J. Elsevier Network and Computer Applications 38: 172-184 (2014).
- M.A. Kafi, D. Djenouri, J. Ben-Othman, N. Badache: Congestion Control Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials 16(3): 1369-1390 (2014)
- M.Bagaa, Y.Challal, A.Ksentini, A.Derhab, N.Badache: Data Aggregation Scheduling Algorithms in Wireless Sensor Networks: Solutions and Challenges. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials 16(3):pp 1339-1368,2014.
- M.Bagaa, M.Younis, A.Ksentini and N.Badache: Reliable Multi-channel Scheduling for timely dissemination of Aggregated data in Wireless Sensor Networks, J. Network and Computer Applications, accepted 2014.
- M.Bagaa, M.Younis, A.Derhab and N.Badache: Intertwined path formation and MAC scheduling for fast delivery of aggregated data in WSN, J.Elsevier Computer Network, 2014.
- D.Djenouri, M. Bagaa: Implementation of high precision synchronization protocols in wireless sensor networks. 23rd Wireless and Optical Communication Conference (WOCC), Newark, NJ, USA, May 2014.
- A.Ouadjaout, L. Nouredine, M. Bagaa, M. Doudou, C. Zizoua, M.A. Kafi, A. Derhab, D. Djenouri, N. Badache: DZ50: Energy-Efficient Wireless Sensor Mote Platform for Low Data Rate EUSPN, Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, vol 37, Sep. 2014.
- M.A. Kafi, D. Djenouri, J. Ben Othman, A. Ouadjaout, N. Badache: Congestion Detection Strategies in Wireless sensor Networks: A Comparative Study with Testbed Experiments. The 5th International Conference on Emerging Ubiquitous Systems and Pervasive Networks (EUSPN), Halifax, Canada, Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, vol 37, Sep. 2014.
- M.A. Kafi, D. Djenouri, J. Ben Othman, A. Ouadjaout, M. Bagaa, L. Nouredine, N. Badache: Interference-Aware Congestion Control Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. EUSPN, Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, vol 37, Sep. 2014.
- L.Khelladi, D.Djenouri, N.Lasla, N.Badache, A.Bouabdallah: MSR : Minimum-StopRecharging Scheme for Wireless Rechargeable Sensor Networks, The 11th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing (UIC 2014), Indonesia, December 2014.
- W.Lalouani, M.Younis and M.Bagaa: Effective Handling of Spreading Events Using Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks, IEEE IWCMC, August 2014
- C.Benzaid, Miloud Bagaa and M.Younis : An Efficient Clock Synchronization Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks,IEEE IWCMC, August 2014.
- D.Djenouri: MLE for Receiver-to-Receiver Time Synchronization in Wireless Networks with Exponential Distributed Delays,IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC), Seoul South Korea, May 2014.
- M.Doudou, J. M. Barceló-Ordinas, D. Djenouri, J. García-Vidal, N. Badache: Brief announcement: game theoretical approach for energy-delay balancing in distributed duty-cycled MAC protocols of wireless networks,ACM PODC 2014: 147-152.
- A.Ouadjaout, N. Lasla, M. Bagaa, N. Badache: Poster Abstract: Static Analysis of Device Drivers in TinyOS,In Proc. of the 13th International Symposium on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN’14). pp 297–298, 2014.
- M.Bagaa, T. Taleb and A. Ksentini: Service-Aware Network Function Placement for Efficient Traffic Handling in Carrier Cloud,In IEEE WCNC, April 2014.
- M.Bagaa, M. Younis, D. Djenouri and N. Badache: Intertwined Medium Access Scheduling of Upstream and Downstream Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks,In IEEE WCNC, April 2014.
- M.Doudou, D. Djenouri, J. M. Barcelo-Ordinas and N. Badache: Cost Effective Node Deployment Strategy for Energy-Balanced and Delay-Efficient Data Collection in Wireless Sensor Networks,In IEEE WCNC, April 2014.
- Lalouani, M. Younis and M. Bagaa: Effective Handling of Spreading Events Using Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks,In IEEE IWCMC, August 2014.
- C.Benzaid, ,M. Bagaa, M. Younis: An Efficient Clock Synchronization Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks ,In IEEE IWCMC, August 2014.
- N.Lasla, A.Derhab, A.Ouadjaout, M.Bagaa, Y.Challal: SMART: Secure Multi-pAths Routing for wireless sensor neTworks. ADHOC-NOW pp 332-345,2014.
- M. Doudou, D. Djenouri, N. Badache: “Survey on Latency Issues of Asynchronous MAC Protocols in Delay-Sensitive Wireless Sensor Networks“, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials 15(2): 528-550 (2013).
- D. Djenouri, N. Merabtine, F.Z Mekahlia, M. Doudou: “Fast distributed multi-hop relative time synchronization protocol and estimators for wireless sensor networks”, Ad Hoc Networks, Elsevier Publisher, accepted, 2013.
- N. Lasla, M. Younis and N. Badache. “Improved coverage through area-based localization in wireless sensor networks”,WiMob, Lyon, France, October 7-9,2013.
- M. Bagaa, M. Younis, A. Ksentini and N. Badache. “Multi-Path Multi-Channel Data Aggregation Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks”, In IEEE/IFIP Wireless Days, November 2013.
- M. Bagaa, M. Younis and N. Badache. “Efficient Data Aggregation Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks with Multi-Channel Links”, ACM/IEEE MSWIM, November 2013.
- M. Bagaa, M. Younis, A. Ouadjaout and N. Badache. “Efficient Multi-Path Data Aggregation Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE ICC, June 2013.
- M. A. Kafi, Y. Challal, D. Djenouri, M. Doudou, A. Bouabdallah, N. Badache. “A Study of Wireless Sensor Networks for Urban Traffic Monitoring: Applications and Architectures”, ANT/SEIT ,pp 617-626, 2013.
- D.Djenouri, N. Merabtine, F.Z Mekahlia, M. Doudou. “Fault-Tolerant Implementation of a Distributed MLE-based Time Synchronization Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks”,IEEE WCNC, Shanghai, China, PP 4376-4380, April 2013.
- M.Bagula, D. Djenouri, M. Karbab. “Ubiquitous Sensor Network Management: The Least Interference Beaconing Model”, Accepted in IEEE PIMRC, London, UK, September 2013.
- M.Doudou, M. Alaei, D. Djenouri, J. M. Barceló-Ordinas, N. Badache. “Duo-MAC: Energy and time constrained data delivery MAC protocol in wireless sensor networks.”, in IEEE IWCMC,pp 424-430,2013.
- A.Bagula, D. Djenouri, M. Karbab. “On the Relevance of Using Interference and Service Differentiation Routing in the Internet-of-Things”, Accepted in IEEE ruSmart, St Petersburg, Russia, to LNCS vol 8121, pp 25-35, Springer,2013.
- D.Djenouri. “R4Syn : Relative Referenceless Receiver/Receiver Time Synchronization in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE Signal Processing Letters Vol 19, No4, pp 175-178, April 2012.
- M.Bagaa, Yacine Challal, Abdelraouf Ouadjaout, Noureddine Lasla and Nadjib Badache: “Efficient data aggregation with in-network integrity control for WSN“, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 72(10): 1157-1170, February 2012.
S.Boulkaboul, D.Djenouri, N.Badache. “FDAP: Fast Data Aggregation Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks”, The 12th IEEE International Conference on Next Generation Wired/Wireless Networking (NEW2AN), St. Petersburg, Russia, August 2012, LNCS vol 7469, pp 413-423, 2012.
Lasla, A. Derhab, A. Ouadjaout, M. Bagaa, A. Ksentini, N. Badache. “Half-Symmetric Lens based localization algorithm for wireless sensor networks”, in IEEE LCN , October 22-25.Clearwater Beach, FL, USA 2012.
M.Bagaa, A. Derhab, N. Lasla, A. Ouadjaout and N. Badache. “Semi-Structured and Unstructured Data Aggregation Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks”, 31st IEEE INFOCOM, March 2012.
Djenouri. “Theoretical Estimators and Lower-Bounds for Receiver-to-Receiver Time Synchronization in Multi-Hop Wireless Networks”, in IET International Conference on Wireless Communications and Applications (ICWCA), Kuala Lumpur, Malysia, October 2012.
Khiati, D. Djenouri. “Cluster-Based Fast Broadcast in Duty-Cycled Wireless Sensor Networks”, The 12th IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (NCA), Cambridge, Boston, MA, USA, pp 249-252, August 2012.
- Y. Challal, A. Ouadjaout, N. Lasla, M. Bagaa, and A. Hadjidj:“Secure and Efficient Disjoint Multipath Construction for Fault Tolerant Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications. Vol 34, No 4, pp 1380–1397. 2011.
- D. Djenouri, I.Balasingham: “Traffic-Differentiation-Based Modular QoS Localized Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks“. IEEE Trans. Mob. Comput. 10(6), 797-809, 2011.
Djenouri, and N. Badache: “Optimisation de la Consommation d’energie pour le Routage dans les Reseaux Mobiles Ad hoc”, (In French), Editions Universitaires Europeennes, ISBN 978-613-1-54387-6, January 2011.
- D.Djenouri. “Estimators for RBS-based time synchronization in heterogeneous wireless networks”, IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops proceedings, Houston, TX, USA,pp 298-302. December 2011.
- D.Djenouri. “Distributed Receiver/Receiver Synchronization in Wireless Sensor Networks: New Solution andJoint Offset/Skew Estimators for Gaussian Delays”, The 6th International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems, and Applications (WASA 2011), Chengdu, China, August 2011. LNCS Vol 6843, pp 13-24, Springer-Verlag GmbH.
- Derhab, N. Lasla. “Distributed algorithm for the actor coverage problem in WSN-based precision irrigation applications”,pp 1-6. DCOSS 2011.
D.Djenouri, N. Badache: “Security in Mobile Ad hoc Networks Detection and lsolation of Selfish Nodes”, LAP Lampart Acadimic Puhlishlng, ISBN:978-3-8433-6706-6, December 2010.
- D.Djenouri, I. Balasingham. “Power-Aware QoS Geographical Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks – Implementation using Contiki”, International Workshop on Mobility in Wireless Sensor Networks (MobiSensor’2010),IEEE DCOSS workshop, Santa-Barbara, CA, USA, June 2010.
- D. Djenouri, N. Badache. “Self-Repairing Clusters for Time-Efficient and Scalable Actor-Fault-Tolerance in Wireless Sensor and Actor Networks”, 5th lnternational ICST Conference on Access Networks (ACCESSNETS’10). Budapest, Hungary, November 2010
A.Ouadjaout, Y. Challal, A.Bachir, N. Lasla, M. Bagaa, and L. Khelladi, “Information Security in Wireless Sensor Networks“, Handbook/Encyclopedia on Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing , World Scientific, September 2009.
- D.Djenouri, N. Badache. “On Eliminating Packet Droppers in MANET: A Modular Solution”, Ad hoc Networks Journal, Volume 7, Issue 6, pp 1243–1258, Elsevier Publisher, August 2009.
- D.Djenouri, M. Bouamama,and Othmane Mahmoudi, “Black-Hole-Resistant ENADAIR-Based Routing Protocol forMobile Ad hoc Networks”, International Journal of Security and Networks (IJSN),Volume 4, Issue 4, pp 246-262, Inderscience publisher, 2009.
- Djamel Djenouri, Othmane Mahmoudi, and Mohamed Bouamama, “Towards Immunizing MANET’s Source RoutingProtocols Against Packet Droppers”, Journal Of Interconnection networks, World Scientific Publisher, Volume 10, issue 1&2, pp 59-91, World Scientific Publisher, 2009.
- A.Derhab and N. Badache.”Data Replication Protocols for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks: A Survey and Taxonomy”,IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials Journal, Volume 11, Issue 2,pp 33-51, 2009.
- D.Tandjaoui, I. Romdhani, andM. Doudou, “H-MAC: A Multi-Channel Hybrid MAC Protocol for Wireless MeshNetworks“, International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing(IJGHPC), Vol. 1, Issue 4, pp 40-56, 2009.
Conferences and workshops
- D.Djenouri, I. Balasingham,”LOCALMOR: LOCALized Multi-Objective Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks“. The 20th IEEE International Symposium On Personal, Indoor andMobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), Tokyo, Japan, September 2009.
- D.Djenouri, I. Balasingham,”Brief Announcement on MOGRIBA: Multi-Objective Geographical Routing for Biomedical Applications of Wireless Sensor Networks“. 5th InternationalWorkshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Wireless Sensor Networks (AlgoSensor’09),Rhodes, Greece July 2009.
- D.Djenouri, I. Balasingham,”New QoS and Geographical Routing in Wireless Biomedical Sensor Networks“. Sixth International Conference on Broadband Communications,Networks, and Systems (Broadnets’09), Madrid, Spain, September 2009.
- R. Senouci, A. Derhab, andN. Badache: Efficient MonitoringMechanisms for Cooperative Storage in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks: Detection Timeand Accuracy Tradeoffs, WWASN2009 in conjunction with the 29th IEEEInternational Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2009), June2009.
- D. Djenouri,G. Sindre, Guttorm, and I. Balasingham “CoP4V : Context-Based Protocol forVehicle’s Safety in Highways Using Wireless Sensor Networks“, Sixth IEEEInformation Technology New Generations (ITNG), pp 613-618, Las Vegas, USA,April 2009.
- L.Khelladi,N.Badache, “Security in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Roadmap”, Encyclopedia ofWireless and Mobile Communications, Encyclopedia of Wireless and Mobile Communications, , CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, April 2008.
- D.Djenouri, and N.Badache. “Selfish Behavior on Packet Forwarding: An Emergent Security Problem in MANET“.Encyclopedia of Wireless and Mobile Communications, CRC Press, Taylor &Francis Group. pp 576-587, April 2008.
- L.Khelladi,Y.Challal, A.Bouabdallah, N.Badache, “On Security Issues in Embedded Systems:Challenges and Solutions”, International Journal of Information and Computer Security, Inderscience publisher, Vol 2, Num 2, 2008.
- D. Djenouri, W.Soualhi, and E. Nekka, “Mobility Models in Vehicular Ad hoc Networks: TheOvertaking Impact” The Mediterranean Journal of Computers and Networks(MJCN), Vol 4, No. 2,pp 62-70. SoftMotor Ltd,April 2008.
- D.Djenouri, N.Badache. “Struggling Against Selfishness and Black Hole Attacks in MANETs” Journal of Wirless Communications and Mobile Computing (WCMC), Volume 8, Issue 6, pp 689-704, Wiley & sons Publisher, August 2008.
- A.Derhab, and N. Badache.”Balancing the Tradeoffs between Scalability and Availability in Mobile Ad hoc Networks with a Flat hashing-based Location Service”, Ad Hoc Networks Journal, Volume 6, Issue 7, September 2008.
- A.Derhab and N. Badache. ”ASelf-stabilizing Leader Election Algorithm in Highly Dynamic Ad Hoc MobileNetworks”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS) Volume19, issue 7, July 2008.
- A.Derhab and N. Badache. ”ADistributed Mutual Exclusion Algorithm over Multi-routing Protocol for MobileAd hoc Networks”, International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems (IJPEDS), Volume 23, Issue 3, June 2008.
- A.Derhab and N. Badache.”Self-stabilizing Algorithm for High Service Availability in spite ofConcurrent Topology Changes in Ad Hoc Mobile Networks”, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (Elsevier JPDC), Volume 68, Issue 6, June 2008.
Conferences and workshops
- A.Derhab.“SQUIRREL: Self-Organizing Qos-roUting for IntRa-flow Contention in Ad-HocwiRELess Networks”, 3rd International Workshop on Self-Organizing Systems(IWSOS 2008), pp. 269-274, December 2008.
- A.Derhab. “Low-Cost andAccurate Intra-flow Contention-Based Admission Control for IEEE 802.11 Ad Hoc Networks”,7th International Conference on AD-HOC Networks & Wireless (ADHOC-NOW2008), pp. 401-412, September 2008.
- L.Khelladi, N. Badache,“Improving Directed Diffusion With Power-Aware Topology Control For Adaptationto High Density”, LOCALGOS’08 workshop, in conjunction with The 4th IEEE/ACMDCOSS 2008, Greece, 2008.
- A. Ouadjaout, Y.Challal, N. Lasla, and M. Bagaa. “SEIF: Secure and Eﬃcient Intrusion-Fault tolerant routing protocol forwireless sensor networks“. In the Third International Conference onAvailability, Reliability and Security (ARES 2008), pages 503–508, Spain, March2008.
- Djenouri, “PreventingVehicle Crashes Through A Wireless Vehicular Sensor Network“, The24th IEEE Biennial Symposium on Communications, pp 320-323, Queen’s University Kingston, Ontario, Canada, June 2008.
- D. Djenouri, E.Nekka, and W. Soualhi “Simulation of mobility models in vehicular ad hocnetworks“, Proceedings of Ambi-Sys workshop on Software Organisation and MonIToring of Ambient Systems, Quebec City Canada, February 2008.
- D. Djenouri, W .Soualhi, M. Elnekka “VANET’s Mobility Models and Overtaking: AnOverview“, the IEEE – 3d International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies: From Theory to Applications (ICTTA’08), Damascus,Syria April 2008.
- D. Tandjaoui, I.Romdhani, A. Al-Dubai, and M. Doudou, “H-MAC: A Multi-Channel Hybrid MACProtocol for Wireless Mesh Networks“, Proceedings of the IEEE 8thInternational Symposium on Computer Networks (ISCN’08), Istanbul, Turkey, June18-20, 2008.
J. Panchard, E.Costanza, J. Freudiger, A. Ouadjaout, B. Bostanipour, and J.-P. Hubaux.”Making the Invisible Audible: Acoustic Interfaces for the Management of Wireless Sensor Networks“. Technical Report, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland, June 200
- T. Fahad, R.Askwith, D. Djenouri, M. Merabti , “Session-Based Misbehaviour Detection Framework for Wireless Ad hoc Network“, Journal of Information Assurance and Security Volume 2, Issue 2, June 2007, pp 127-138. Dynamic Publishers.
- Maamar, Q. H. Mahmoud, A.Derhab: “Enabling ad-hoc collaboration between mobile users in the MESSENGER project”, “Cluster Computing”,Volume 10, Issue 1, pages:69-79, March 2007.
- A.Derhab and N. Badache “A Pull-based Service Replication Protocol inMobile Ad Hoc Networks”, “European Transactions on Telecommunications”, Volume 18, Issue 1, pages:1-11, January 2007.
Conferences and workshops
- L.Khelladi, N.Badache, “On the performance of Directed Diffusion in dense sensor networks”,Innovations in Information Technology, Dubai, November 2007.
- A.Derhab and A. Bouabdallah.”Admission Control Scheme and Bandwidth Management Protocol for 802.11 Ad hocNetworks”, the 4th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT’07), November 2007.
- M. Bagaa, N.Laslaa, A. Ouadjaout, and Y. Challal. “SEDAN: Secure and Eﬃcient Data Aggregation protocol for wireless sensorNetworks“. In the 32nd IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN2007), pages 1053–1060, Ireland, October 2007.
- B. Kadri and A.Ouadjaout. “SAGE : Stable clustering Algorithm based on Gateways andEnergy“. In the 8th International Symposium on Programming and Systems(ISPS), Algeria, 2007.
- D.Djenouri,O.Mahmoudi, M.Bouamama, D.Llewellyn-Jones, and M.Merabti “On Securing MANET Routing Protocol Against Control Packet Dropping“, The 4th IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Services (ICPS’2007), pp100-108, Istanbul, July 2007.
- T. Fahad, D.Djenouri, R. Askwith “On Detecting Packets Droppers in MANET: A Novel Low Cost Approach“, 21st IEEE Advanced Information Networking and Appications(AINA 2007) Workshops Proceedings, Niagara Falls, pp 882-887,Canada, May 2007.
- T. Fahad, D.Djenouri and R. Askwith “On Detecting Selfish Packet Droppers in MANET: A NovelLow Cost Approach”, The Third International Symposium on Information Assurance and Security IAS’07, pp 56-61, Manchester, UK, August 2007.
- Tarag Fahad, Djamel Djenouri, Robert Askwith, Madjid Merabti “A new low cost Sessions-based Misbehaviour Detection Protocol (SMDP) for MANET“21st International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops (AINAW’07).
- D.Djenouri,N.Badache. “New power-aware routing for mobile ad hoc networks“,International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing (IJAHUC), volume 1, number 3, pp 126-136, May 2006,Inderscience publisher.
- D.Djenouri,N.Badache, A.Derhab. “Ad hoc networks routing protocols and mobility“, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology, Volume 2, number 3,pp 126-133, April 2006.
Conferences and workshops
- A.Derhab and N. Badache.Localized hybrid data delivery scheme using k-hop clustering algorithm in adhoc networks. In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems Conference, (MASS 2006), pages: 668-673,October 2006.
- D.Djenouri, and N. Badache “Cross-Layer Approach to Detect Data Packet Droppers in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks“, The first International Workshop On Self-organized systems (IWSOS’06), Passau, Germany, September 2006.
- A.Derhab, N. Badache, K. Tari,and S. Sami. ELS: Energy-aware some-for-some location service for ad hoc mobilenetworks. In Proceeding of International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems,and Applications (WASA 2006), pages 240–251, August 2006.
- D. Djenouri and N.Badache, “Testimony-Based Isolation: New Approach to Overcome packetDropping Attacks in MANET“, The 7th Postgraduate Symposium on Convergenceof Telecommunications, Networking and Broadcasting, John MoorsUniversity, Liverpool, UK, pp 114-119, June 2006.
- Maamar, Q.H. Mahmoud, A. Derhab, Wathiq Mansoor: “Ad-Hoc Collaboration BetweenMessengers: Operations and Incentives”. The 7th International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM 2006), May 2006.
- Maamar, Q. H. Mahmoud, A.Derhab: “On Promoting Ad-Hoc Collaboration Among Messengers”. The IEEE 20thInternational Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications(AINA 2006), April 2006.
D.Djenouri, L.Khelladi,N.Badache, “Security issues of Mobile ad hoc and sensor networks”,IEEE communications and surveys, Volume 7, Number 4, 2005.
Conferences and workshops
- D.Djenouri, N.Ouali,A.Mahmoudi, and N.Badache, “Random Feedbacks for Selfish Nodes Detectionin Mobile Ad Hoc Networks“, the 5th IEEE International Workshop on IPOperations and Management (IPOM’05), Barcelona, Spain, October 2005.
- D.Djenouri, M.Bouzenada, and F.Khiyat. “Mobility and MAC protocols in MANETs“, Proceedings of theInternational Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT’05), Amman,Jordan, December 6-8 2005.
- D.Djenouri, N.Badache.”New Approach for Selfish Nodes Detection in Mobile Ad hoc Networks“,The first IEEE/Creat-net Workshop on Integration of Security and Quality ofService (SecQoS’05), Workshop of SecureComm’05, Athens, Greece, Sep 09th2005.
- D.Djenouri, N.Ouali,A.Mahmoudi. “Random Twohop ACK to Detect Uncooperative Nodes inMANETs“, The Eleventh ACM Annual International Conference on MobileComputing and Networking (MobiCom’05), Cologne, Germany ;August 28 September 2, 2005.
- D.Djenouri, M.Bouznada,F.Khayat, L.Khelladi “Scalability of Wireless MAC Protocols in Mobile Adhoc Networks“, The First IEEE International Computer Systems andInformation Technology Conference 2005 (ICSIT), Algiers, Algeria;19-21 July 2005.
- D.Djenouri, N.Badache. “A Novel Approach for Selfish Nodes Detection in MANETs: Proposal and PetriNets Based Modeling“, the 8th IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications(ConTel’05), Zagreb, Croatia, June 15-17 2005.
- A.Derhab, N. Badache and Abdelmadjid Bouabdallah. “A PartitionPrediction Algorithm for Service Replication in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, In the2nd IFIP/IEEE Annual Conference on Wireless On demand NetworkSystems and Services (WONS 2005), pages 236–245, January 2005.
D.Djenouri, N.Badache.”Simulation evaluation of an energy efficient routing protocol for mobilead hoc networks”, The first IEEE international conference on pervasiveservices, (ICPS) Beirut Lebanon, 19-23 July 2004
- D.Djenouri, N.Badache. “A study on the energy consumption minimization in mobile ad hoc networks“,The 4th Arabic International Conference on Information Technology (ACIT2003),Alexandria, Egypt 20-23 December 2003.
- N.Badache,D.Djenouri, A.Derhab. “Mobility impact on ad hoc routing protocols“,Conference: ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA’03), Tunis, Tunisia, 14-18 July 2003.
- D.Djenouri, N.Badache. “An Energy Efficientrouting protocol for mobile ad hoc networks“, Conference: The 2nd IFIP Mediterranean Workshop on Ad-Hoc Networks, MED-HOC NET’03, Mahdia Tunisia, June25-27 2003.